ABOUT STUDIOKIDZ TUITION POLICY
There are no cash refunds for class registrations. Cancellations prior to the beginning of class may qualify for a gift certificate credit. Cancellations for reasons beyond the student or families control after a class begins are subject to pro-rated class fees and will only qualify for a credit. Dropping of classes due to not getting the part you or your child wanted in the class will not result in a credit.
- Due to the nature of the classes, it is very difficult to miss a class. We ask, whenever possible, students DO NOT miss any classes.
- Students are asked to notify the teacher if they will be absent from class.
- The Actors Studio follows the schedule of School District #23 for all statutory holidays. There will be no classes during Christmas Break or Spring Break or on Stat Holidays.
- Actors Studio reserves the right to cancel a class if the teacher is unable to attend and cannot find a replacement. Cancelled classes will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
Students are expected to be ready for the start of class on time.
Unaccompanied Child Policy
Any children left at the Studio past class time that requires teacher supervision, the following rates will be charged in order for the teacher to remain onsite.
15-20 minutes ~ $20.00 plus an additional $5.00 per five minute block thereafter.
Fun Facts About StudioKidz
- Each year we produce on average 7 Jr or School productions plus our spring break and summer break "mixed bag" camps
- The First children's class was taught by Jeremy the Jester (played by Randy - in a jester costume!!)
- Our Students have gone on to post secondary training at Randolph, Tish, NYU, University of Alberta, Studio 58, Langera, Capilano University, Canadian College for Performing Arts, Guildford College for Performing Arts, Sheridan University, Ryerson